Open Mind Research
What do we mean by Open Mind?
- Being open to changes, new ideas, new experiences. We are curious and do not stop on the surface.
- Analyzing the surrounding world from multiple perspectives, accepting whatever is new, while suspending judgment or prejudice
- Being a fan of discussions
- Being flexible and adapting to people, new experiences or events
Open Mind Research was established in 2018 by Antonia Camarra who, after working for 30 years in qualitative and quantitative market research at leading market research agencies, decided to start her independent agency aided by a multi-disciplinary staff and a network of valuable professionals.
The team of Open Mind Research numbers established professionals with a long- standing working experience in market research: multi-skill researchers, statisticians, field professionals. A close-knit group of co-workers who value established tradition and are driven by the desire to develop a forward-looking working approach.
Our goal consists in carrying out projects delivering high-quality standards: from outlining the client’s needs to choosing the most appropriate research methodology, all the way down to recruitment and gathering information up to findings analysis and consultancy provided to our Clients.
We are eager to listen to your requests and to design the most effective solutions!
Open Mind, a gate giving prompt access to the world of research. While our experienced working team deliver a multi-disciplinary approach, we sustain our clients with a goal in mind: developing new approaches to gain understanding of the market with the aid of ad hoc activities designed around the client’s individual needs and supplementing traditional and innovative qualitative and quantitative research methods. Working side by side with the client, in what we view as a partnership perspective, is our top first strength.
Open Mind Research can deliver:
Tools and methodologies
We run domestic and international research projects, interconnecting survey tools and methodologies. Our quantitative and qualitative working tools alongside the methodologies employed, are inherently subordinate to the goals we aim to reach.
In other words, Open Mind!
Quantitative tools used to establish and describe the behaviours and attitudes of
the market universe:
- Individual interviews (Face to Face): in home, in central location, in store
- Telephone interviews (CATI): domestic and international, run by Italian or
- On-line interviews (CAWI)
- Interviews with Household Panels representative of the population and its
Qualitative tools used to gain understanding of the insights of the target market as well as to develop new products or services or to renovate our range of products or services:
- Focus groups in location or online, including online forums
- In-depth individual interviews: in home, in location, in-office or online
- Interviews, ethnographic observations and consumption diaries
- Concept and product tests either in location or in home
- In-store observation
- Client-consumer workshops
- Webwords: sentiment and web reputation of the web community
Open Mind Research is here for you!
Open the door and start exploring!
Fill in the contact form with your details. We will be happy to get back to you to understand your needs more extensively and schedule a meeting.